The Electric Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 102 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:58 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread

2 posters

Go down

NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread Empty NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread

Post  Dr 31899 Thu May 14, 2009 10:28 am

Okay here is where we can start discussing plot idea's while we wait for people to sign up. If people do not sign up we can just temporarily use characters we need.

Dr. 31899

Dr 31899

Male Number of posts : 167
Warnings : NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread 110
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread Empty Re: NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread

Post  Danielle Abigail Maxwell Sat May 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Hmm... Since it involves Dr. Blackgaard...

While Connie is still dating Mitch while he's overseas, strange things are happening in Odyssey. First Finniman's Market closes and then the school burns down. A new device, the Aristotle Transformer, a game console, has all the kids scrambling for it and its games. Novacom came up with the product, and because it is in the houses of the kids, the kids have started becoming brainwashed. The school burnt down because one kid didn't know he was playing with fire. Finneman's Market shut down because it got to overran by kids, the owner had a heartattack.

Why is the town going crazy? The kids are off the handle... and the parents don't know what is going on.

The town starts to blame Tom Riley, the mayor (is that all right?), for the strange happenings, and for letting the console into the town.

Someone is lurking behind the shadows and trying to understand everything taking place. They want to help, but if they show their face, it would mean death... because the one behind EVERYTHING (Dr. Blackgaard) is out for revenge... and well, he's back again.

Bennett Charles escapes jail (again) and joins the ranks of the fine Dr. When Mitch makes a sudden appearance in Odyssey again, Charles knows that they might have been found out.

All during this time, the one in the shadows, and the one telling Mitch everything (and the reason why Mitch is back in town (not JSUT for Connie)), is Richard Maxwell.

The main kids aren't affected by the console because their parents said no to it. While everyone else is going off the handle, the main kids are also trying to figure out what is going on.

How will it end? Well.... we will have to see, yes?

What do you think? ANy OTHER ideas? I felt like incorporating the Mitch thing, since you've all ready started.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Danielle Abigail Maxwell

Female Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://prayforbj.com

Back to top Go down

NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread Empty Re: NovaCom returns RPG: Discussion thread

Post  Dr 31899 Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 pm

I thought Margret Fae was the mayor? But that sounds good, I was going to have Mitch posted to Odyssey.

Dr. 31899

Dr 31899

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Abigail Maxwell Sun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

I can use Mandy, right? Because I need her for something. It is hard to write when I can't just start with my own character... exactly how is this going?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Danielle Abigail Maxwell

Female Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://prayforbj.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr 31899 Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I can use Mandy, right? Because I need her for something. It is hard to write when I can't just start with my own character... exactly how is this going?

I like your Idea and seeing as we have very few people playing we are going to have to use other characters. Feel free to use anyone you want.

Dr. 31899

Dr 31899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down