The Electric Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 102 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:58 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

McCain vs. Obama

3 posters

Go down

McCain vs. Obama Empty McCain vs. Obama

Post  Hannah Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Who do you support?

Why?

Who do you not support?

Why?

Would you vote if you were old enough?
Hannah
Hannah

Female Number of posts : 698
Warnings : McCain vs. Obama 110
Registration date : 2008-09-12

http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

McCain vs. Obama Empty Re: McCain vs. Obama

Post  KODY 105 Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:34 am

I support McCain and Palin. I'm not sure about Senator McCain's views, but Governor Palin is definitely pro-life and very conservative! She was advised by doctors to abort her youngest child when they learned that he had Down Syndrome, but she did not murder him. Huzzah for a candidate with morals!

I do not support the Democratic candidates. They are pro-choice, which means they condone murder. The Democratic candidates have shady pasts and are very unreputable. They are definitely not the types of people I want in my government.

Unfortunately, I am too young to vote in this election... just four more years! But I'm afraid of the potential choices...
KODY 105
KODY 105

Male Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 am

As a Canadian, I can gladly say...I support nobody!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  KODY 105 Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Jenniewepfan wrote:As a Canadian, I can gladly say...I support nobody!!!

Please state, nevertheless, which candidate you would prefer to be in charge of the United States. Which candidate do you think would support Canada and its decisions with the way he would act as administrative head of the USA?
KODY 105
KODY 105

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

I am for Barack Obama Becouse I believe He is the one to bring about real change! We DO NOT need 4 more years of Bush-Policy! McSAME or McBush

Back to top Go down

Post  KODY 105 Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:14 pm

aiofan94 wrote:I am for Barack Obama Becouse I believe He is the one to bring about real change!

Please state the kind of change that your preferred candidate will bring about. What kind of change are you hoping for?
KODY 105
KODY 105

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:55 am

KODY 105 wrote:
aiofan94 wrote:I am for Barack Obama Becouse I believe He is the one to bring about real change!

Please state the kind of change that your preferred candidate will bring about. What kind of change are you hoping for?

-Getting the corrupt lobbyist out of Washington (Those same lobbyists that run John Mccains campaign)

-Getting us out of The War In Iraq so we can focus on the REAL threat in Afghanistan!

-Fixing our Economy (According to John McSame the economy is Still Strong) Shocked

-Giving the middle class Tax Breaks

-Taking away the Tax Breaks for the Companies that are shipping Jobs overseas

These are just some of a very long list...shall i say more?

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 am

aiofan94 wrote:
-Getting the corrupt lobbyist out of Washington (Those same lobbyists that run John Mccains campaign)
In regard to this, what exactly is making these lobbyists corrupt. Is not part of the McCain plan to do the same thing you want?
aiofan94 wrote:-Getting us out of The War In Iraq so we can focus on the REAL threat in Afghanistan!
There is a threat in Afghanistan and we have American troops there. However would it be right to pull all the troops out of Iraq just to have other people set up base. Would it not be better to make the economy strong and the country self supportive before devastating the country? That would just not be right.
aiofan94 wrote:-Fixing our Economy (According to John McSame the economy is Still Strong) Shocked
John McCain acctually said the Fundamentals of our economy are still strong. This is a true statement, prices have not risen extremely high, the taxes are still affordable. Compared to other countries without a strong economy we are very good.
aiofan94 wrote:-Giving the middle class Tax Breaks
It is my understanding that John McCain is going to do the same thing.
aiofan94 wrote:-Taking away the Tax Breaks for the Companies that are shipping Jobs overseas
One of Obama's often-cited messages is that John McCain voted to give tax breaks that sent jobs overseas. This is a common refrain for the Democrats.

It is therefore reasonable that Obama voted against tax break legislation that McCain supported.

A thorough review of the US tax code shows no tax law that pertains to the shipping of jobs overseas or the leaving of jobs here.

Therefore, any legislation that gave tax breaks to companies that ship jobs overseas also gave tax breaks to companies that kept jobs here.

If Barack Obama opposed McCain on this legislation, and if this legislation gave tax breaks to both companies that ship jobs overseas and those that kept jobs here, then Barack Obama opposed legislation that kept jobs in the United States.

So why doesn't the McCain camp bring this up?
aiofan94 wrote:These are just some of a very long list...shall i say more?
Go on I can probably answer all of these
Storm
Storm

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down