The Electric Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 102 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:58 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show?

4 posters

Go down

Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show? Empty Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show?

Post  Neal Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:28 am

I know that this show is fully Christian and always has biblical values to relate to after each episode.

How many of you listen to it for that?

Is anyone atheist, agnostic, or just a now-and-then Christian that listens to this show just because they like the show - and care nothing for its Biblical messages?

I'm Catholic so I know I'm not James Dobson's target demographic - I wondered if any non-Christians enjoy this show just for the show?

Neal

Number of posts : 5
Warnings : Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show? 110
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show? Empty Re: Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show?

Post  KODY 105 Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:14 am

I enjoy Adventures in Odyssey for the Christian values and the entertainment factor. Clean, entertaining shows that glorify God are few and far between.
KODY 105
KODY 105

Male Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show? Empty Re: Do you enjoy this for the Christian values, or just the show?

Post  Hannah Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 am

Great questions!

Neal wrote:I know that this show is fully Christian and always has biblical values to relate to after each episode.

How many of you listen to it for that?

There are some of the episodes that I listen to because I just love them. Not nessicarialy because of the values that they focus on, or just the drama, but for both! There are others, though, that I listen to just because of the message, and others that I listen to because of the drama.

Neal wrote:
Is anyone atheist, agnostic, or just a now-and-then Christian that listens to this show just because they like the show - and care nothing for its Biblical messages?

I'm Catholic so I know I'm not James Dobson's target demographic - I wondered if any non-Christians enjoy this show just for the show?

I am an evangelical Christian, independent baptist, I guess to could say. I don't know too many people personally who listen to the show, but I do have some Catholic friends whom I know have listened to the show in the past. There are few, though (I think), who listen to it through the late teens Rolling Eyes
Hannah
Hannah

Female Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2008-09-12

http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachey Keen Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:10 pm

*guilty*
I guess I listen to it for the show itself.I am a Christian and love the principles taught.But like on an interview with a mom,kids get the lessons instilled in them whether they know it or not.
Peachey Keen
Peachey Keen

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://aio-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down