The Electric Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 102 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:58 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk.

3 posters

Go down

Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. Empty Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk.

Post  SivartM Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:52 pm

KODY 105 wrote:
SivartM wrote:*goes off to mentally plan his blog post since he can't write it this morning*

May I inquire as to why you can't write your blog this morning? School, or a job, or something mundane like your internet is not reliable...?
School. I'm doing dual-enrollment at our local community college, so I get college and high school credits. Hence, why I'm so busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :yippe:
SivartM
SivartM

Male Number of posts : 52
Warnings : Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. 110
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://siv-blog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. Empty Re: Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk.

Post  KODY 105 Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm

I take one college class as well: Computing Fundamentals I. We just went over RSA encryption and modular arithmetic! So, do you know what 6561 mod 77 is?
KODY 105
KODY 105

Male Number of posts : 1062
Warnings : Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. 110
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. Empty Re: Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk.

Post  SivartM Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:54 pm

*pretends to understand*

Oh, totally! :yippe:

Okay, maybe not. Very Happy
SivartM
SivartM

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://siv-blog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Continuation of a fascinating and yet off-topic conversation from the front desk. Empty Really Nothing,

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 pm

What do we do here?
Hi, i am Srah(HI KODY!) *Runs into a wall trying to get to Kody*

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyfish11 Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm

lolz, bumped...
Jellyfish11
Jellyfish11

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down