Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 26 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm


Christmas Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Trees

Post  KODY 105 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Who is pleased with his Christmas tree? Post your picture here so we can covet... I mean, uh, enjoy your great-looking tree with you!
avatar
KODY 105
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 1062
Location : at the old McAlister house
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Storm on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:19 pm

http://www.james-chow.com/images/blog/15-12-2007/KLCC.jpg

This was ours We really liked how it was taller than our house, *he he*
avatar
Storm
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 314
Location : Uhhhh..
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Hannah on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:54 am

It's that tall? Wow, I guess I must be growing, It didn't seem that tall the other day. Or... maybe it's growing!

I don't have a picture, but ours is about 6ft high, fake, and right now only has lights, balls and angels on it. We do a special "ABC's of Advent" with the whole family (mostly for my little sister's sake) where we put up one type of ornament each day. Dec. 1st was Angels, Dec 2nd is Baby Jesus, 3rd is City of Bethlehem... You get the idea. On Christmas day it will be very full!
avatar
Hannah
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 698
Location : USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Storm on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 am

It was hard to choose which tree to use...

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/10d-13/muir-woods-redwood-tree-1.jpg
avatar
Storm
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 314
Location : Uhhhh..
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  The Sivart on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:34 pm

Storm wrote:It was hard to choose which tree to use...

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/10d-13/muir-woods-redwood-tree-1.jpg
what would you use to cut that down?
avatar
The Sivart
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 322
Age : 22
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Storm on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 am

Not what would we use, it what we used I'll show you a picture of the chainsaw that we used to cut down that giant.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/mi/MIISHyooper06_1066.jpg
avatar
Storm
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 314
Location : Uhhhh..
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Hannah on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am

Storm wrote:Not what would we use, it what we used I'll show you a picture of the chainsaw that we used to cut down that giant.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/mi/MIISHyooper06_1066.jpg

*hugs big gus*

We've had him since I was little. Razz
avatar
Hannah
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 698
Location : USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  The Sivart on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Hannah wrote:
Storm wrote:Not what would we use, it what we used I'll show you a picture of the chainsaw that we used to cut down that giant.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/mi/MIISHyooper06_1066.jpg

*hugs big gus*

We've had him since I was little. Razz
where do you store it?
avatar
The Sivart
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 322
Age : 22
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Hannah on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:43 am

The Sivart wrote:
Hannah wrote:
Storm wrote:Not what would we use, it what we used I'll show you a picture of the chainsaw that we used to cut down that giant.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/mi/MIISHyooper06_1066.jpg

*hugs big gus*

We've had him since I was little. Razz
where do you store it?

In our back yard, and the surrounding neighbor's back yard's. We like to have room to play soccer and stuff.
avatar
Hannah
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 698
Location : USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Trees

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum