Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 26 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm
Latest topics
» Welcome! Introduce Yourself!
by Connie Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

» Favorite Soda
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

» hello
by kimerajamm Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

» My New Website!
by Officer David Harley Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

» Changes Around Here
by Bren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm


Hannah Montana!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Pseudonym on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:37 am

I couldn't resist. Come tell everyone how Hannah Montana is rubbish.


I'll start. The acting is horrific. I found none of the "jokes" to be funny. The whole thing is so bad it's almost funny.
avatar
Pseudonym
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 89
Age : 23
Location : In your brain
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Storm on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:54 am

Wow you're good at creating topics that no one wants to really talk about *I'm going to be sick*

Your just trying to get enough posts to become mayor Laughing
avatar
Storm
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 314
Location : Uhhhh..
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Pseudonym on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

Storm wrote:Wow you're good at creating topics that no one wants to really talk about *I'm going to be sick*

Your just trying to get enough posts to become mayor Laughing
Ok....ay....


I'll take that as a yes.
avatar
Pseudonym
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 89
Age : 23
Location : In your brain
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Hannah on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 am

The main reason that I don't like Hannah Montana.... well, there are too many.

One anoying thing is people will say, oh, your name is Hannah? Just like Hannah Montana. People think that I will appriciate the complement of being called Hannah Montana --- Not so! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Hannah
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 698
Location : USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  KODY 105 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:56 am

Christine (Owner) wrote:The main reason that I don't like Hannah Montana.... well, there are too many.

One anoying thing is people will say, oh, your name is Hannah? Just like Hannah Montana. People think that I will appriciate the complement of being called Hannah Montana --- Not so! Evil or Very Mad

I am blessed with a name that is not associated with anything that I can currently think of that is evil or opposed to my viewpoints.
avatar
KODY 105
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 1062
Location : at the old McAlister house
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Hannah on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 am

KODY 105 wrote:
Christine (Owner) wrote:The main reason that I don't like Hannah Montana.... well, there are too many.

One anoying thing is people will say, oh, your name is Hannah? Just like Hannah Montana. People think that I will appriciate the complement of being called Hannah Montana --- Not so! Evil or Very Mad

I am blessed with a name that is not associated with anything that I can currently think of that is evil or opposed to my viewpoints.

*sighs* yes, you are.

I used to be "Hannah Banana" now I'm "Hannah Montana" I tell them to just call me Iowa.
avatar
Hannah
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 698
Location : USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  thelordismyshepherd on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:23 pm

I've never seen Hannah Montana except in commercials...lucky me! Very Happy

thelordismyshepherd
Member
Member

Number of posts : 30
Location : Utah
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  April1995 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 pm

I used to be a HUGE fan but I only watch her TV show now.

April1995
Member
Member

Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 22
Location : Maryland, USA
Warnings :
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://faithfulnessinhim.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Officer David Harley on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Music is lame all the shows are the same and anyone with the name Hannah who is not a Hannah Montana fun has to deal with the worst nick name on earth

Officer David Harley

Number of posts : 112
Age : 22
Location : Whit's End
Warnings :
Registration date : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum